Is Jon Sears’ Face Shrinking?

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I’m being serious here. Tuned in online to who13 to keep abreast of the weather situation for family and damn, it looks like it’s getting dangerously small. Does he have a condition? I don’t want to be insensitive, but I also don’t want to not say anything in case it’s like one of those “Man notices lump on tv broadcasters arm and saves their life” type of thing.

Happy 2022!

WhoISthis

Oct 6, 2010
I’m being serious here. Tuned in online to who13 to keep abreast of the weather situation for family and damn, it looks like it’s getting dangerously small. Does he have a condition? I don’t want to be insensitive, but I also don’t want to not say anything in case it’s like one of those “Man notices lump on tv broadcasters arm and saves their life” type of thing.

Happy 2022!
It fluctuates with Iowa’s season as with most hawks fans

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
How I now picture Sears:

kingpin-2.jpg

davegilbertson

Sep 3, 2011

Happy 2022!
This made my day. A lot of game left to play, but will remember this for best of 2022 nominations.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

Happy 2022!
And a happy new year to you too gunner!

ClonesInDallas

Dec 16, 2020
Classy stuff here all. Well done.

He has a couple more coming his way after all the pot shots he's taken at our school over the years.

When you look like a thumb it's best to not run your mouth, or you're gonna hear a few things that hurt to hear

Reactions: Tailg8er