Is Miz game really on Cyclones TV?

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
My live streams had been pretty good quality this year and last until the Alabama St game which ran at a fine speed for me but low resolution.

Cyclones.tv definitely works better than $20-40/mo SlingTV. I gave up on that after trying it off and on for a few years. Live streaming content is definitely not there yet the way on demand streaming is.

I didn't watch the game last night but we have Sling and stream to multiple TV's with no issues. Sling has been fantastic for us.

cycloneasia

Dec 3, 2009
Thailand
I watch games on a VPN from Asia. I had trouble getting it to start but the quality seemed to be the same as usual. Slightly worse video quality than ESPN streaming but actually more stable. Plus I love that I get to hear John & Eric and see the post game press conference. I'd pay the price of a season ticket to be able to view every game like this.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I like Cyclones.TV, except for the part where it seems like it is 2008 all over again.

If we are going to have fuzzy TV where we can't see faces we need the guys to sport some different hair styles to quickly distinguish them on the small screen. ;)

Reactions: cstrunk

MartinCy

Jul 12, 2016
Kansas City, MO
Missouri beat Central Arkansas 68-55

Looks like recent transfer (via Illinois) waiver recipient Mark Smith led the way with 19 pts and 10 rebounds. He was 5-8 from three after shooting very poorly from deep last year (23%). Jeremiah Tilmon had 16 points and 2 blocks and no one else scored in double figures. Sounds like they struggled offensively and from looking at the box score Cuonzo's likely going to prefer to only play 7 on Friday.

• Informative
Reactions: Cyclonepride

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Looks like recent transfer (via Illinois) waiver recipient Mark Smith led the way with 19 pts and 10 rebounds. He was 5-8 from three after shooting very poorly from deep last year (23%). Jeremiah Tilmon had 16 points and 2 blocks and no one else scored in double figures. Sounds like they struggled offensively and from looking at the box score Cuonzo's likely going to prefer to only play 7 on Friday.

I'm guessing Shayok or Babb on that guy full time.

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
I had solid streaming quality all night for the Bama State game, Chromecasting to the TV from my iPad. There is an occasional stutter in the feed that I always get, but I've seen that with other services so I've always chalked it up to my Chromecast stick having buffering issues. The resolution itself was great.

With this said, I'm not looking forward to the Hy-Vee Classic game. Those Mediacom games have the production quality and streaming resolution I recall from watching a Cyclone game on a local FOX affiliate on my tube television in the mid-90s.

My only major complaint is Cyclones.tv forcing the gahdamned 30-second Chevrolet commercial every time you refresh the page, or have to navigate back to the stream for any reason. This is the Internet, save a dang cookie, and let us watch what we've paid for (and yes, I have emailed several times with that complaint).

• Agree
Reactions: LLCoolCY

ILikeCy

Dec 16, 2008
Omaha
Does anyone know how soon Cyclones.tv posts a replay of the game? I won't be able to watch until about right when the game ends. :(

cyzdaman

Oct 20, 2014
DSM
I've yet to have a decent experience with Cyclone TV. Its like they forget every year how bad it actually was the previous year.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Funny thing is, that was probably Jamie's cherry on top of his Cyclones.tv sundae gift for us all. He is hopelessly ignorant to the quality of the service, or he just doesn't care.

• Disagree
Reactions: flycy

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
I was hoping to see highlights on SEC Now on the SEC Network, but I think they forgot Mizzou is an SEC Team now.