Is Seth Greenberg trying to become the SEC Finebaum?

Is Seth Greenberg trying to become a basketball Paul Finebaum for SEC/ESPN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Helser 83

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 7, 2022
Maybe it's just me, but a week or two ago I noticed Seth Greenberg really bragging up the SEC and saying how they were the best basketball conference in the country and trying to defend it. I shrugged it off then, but today I've noticed he's doing the same and in particular dissing the Clones. He tried to pull in Jay Williams today on a halftime disccussion but he didn't bite and said he sees the Clones to the Elite 8....that kinda shut him up in his tracks. Just curious if others noticed the same?

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Not that it ever mattered but I stopped taking anything those shills say as noteworthy when they ignored Grayson Allen's antics.

Reactions: BigCyFan

ClubCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2023
Jamal Mashburn was on The Ryen Russillo Podcast this week and was talking about his time working for ESPN right after he retired. Would have been 2006-2007ish. To sum up what he “hated” the most about working as an ESPN analyst was the production meetings where they basically were being told what to talk about, how to talk about it, and who would debate each side. Nothing was organic and was force fed by the executives and producers which is not shocking.

I doubt any of these guys believe 75% of what they are saying. Just show up and cash the checks.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Jamal Mashburn was on The Ryen Russillo Podcast this week and was talking about his time working for ESPN right after he retired. Would have been 2006-2007ish. To sum up what he “hated” the most about working as an ESPN analyst was the production meetings where they basically were being told what to talk about, how to talk about it, and who would debate each side. Nothing was organic and was force fed by the executives and producers which is not shocking.

I doubt any of these guys believe 75% of what they are saying. Just show up and cash the checks.

And you can be sure its much worse now now that they've put so much more money on the line

Helser 83

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 7, 2022
It says a BASKETBALL PAUL FINEBAUM in the poll title. Not sure how I could make it much clearer. Sorry if that confused you.

KidSilverhair

Dec 18, 2010
Rapids of the Cedar
www.kegofglory.blogspot.com
It says a BASKETBALL PAUL FINEBAUM in the poll title. Not sure how I could make it much clearer. Sorry if that confused you.
The thread title brought me here. That’s probably how you could have made it much clearer, lol.

I’m just having a goof, that’s all - if there’s any way to help bring the SEC and Pawwwl Finebaum (and anybody trying to copy him) down a notch, I’m all for it.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron