Is this weird? I find it weird

Prone2Clone

Oct 20, 2006
12BLOOM1-articleLarge.jpg

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Meh. To each their own. It's not like she is slipping them the tongue. They think these young men need a mother figure while they are away at college. It looks a little funny but I'm sure...

...there's nothing dirty going on!
hqdefault.jpg

BillyClone

Mar 20, 2006
Ankeny IA
Some could see it as weird, but from the video it sure looks like the players appreciate her motherly love and support.

I've found that young people really crave authenticity - probably all of us do. If she's being fake or manipulative, I would guess that the players would know it and distance themselves from her. From the way the story is presented, she seems to fill a maternal void that is missing when these young men step into the world of a division 1 college football program.

But, I'm only basing on the story and video. I have no first-hand knowledge of the situation.

STATE12

Jul 8, 2015
Some could see it as weird, but from the video it sure looks like the players appreciate her motherly love and support.

I've found that young people really crave authenticity - probably all of us do. If she's being fake or manipulative, I would guess that the players would know it and distance themselves from her. From the way the story is presented, she seems to fill a maternal void that is missing when these young men step into the world of a division 1 college football program.

But, I'm only basing on the story and video. I have no first-hand knowledge of the situation.

Yeah, I've watched a few videos online that start with that same appreciation...:p

L

LincolnWay187

Not as weird as coach Tom herman kissing his team, what is this paris?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron