Isheem Young is swell

Jayshellberg

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 4, 2016
Omaha
Been watching ISU football for a long time and cannot recall another Safety hitting as hard as Isheem Young. He hits like a Mack truck and is one of the most important parts of ISU’s strong run defense. Reminds me of Steve Atwater or Cam Chancellor. Just love watching him lay the wood to opposing RBs.

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
I panicked a little before clicking on this thread. The generic “player name” threads do that to me…

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Leave the title as it is. It's not the OP's fault if some fans are so fragile that they panic before even reading a post.
friends-niel-patrick-harris.gif

Reactions: isutrevman

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
Leave the title as it is. It's not the OP's fault if some fans are so fragile that they panic before even reading a post.
Those people must be ancient. Things have changed around here.

We didn't have a thread titled "Blake Hinson"

It was "Hinson quit"

Reactions: isutrevman

Cloneon

Oct 29, 2015
West Virginia
There was that one hit last year where he was sidelined with concussion protocol. And, to be honest, each time I see him barrel roll someone, I cringe for his safety when I should be cringing for the one's he hits.

Klubber

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Aurora, IL
Been watching ISU football for a long time and cannot recall another Safety hitting as hard as Isheem Young. He hits like a Mack truck and is one of the most important parts of ISU’s strong run defense. Reminds me of Steve Atwater or Cam Chancellor. Just love watching him lay the wood to opposing RBs.

Some guys just have a nose for the football and are always around the ball. Rose is like that too.

And yeah, I love watching Isheem lay the wood. He pretty much back-flattened that UNI RB earlier this season; a huge hit. And he's also doing a much better job keeping his head up on his tackles this year. I don't think he's had any targeting infractions so far.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron