ISI/OU replay ESPN+

flynnhicks03

The Man That You Love to Hate
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
www.mapcon.com
I'm trying to find watch the Wednesday game replay on the Roku app,but I can't find it. I can watch ulthe Cincinnati game from a month ago but not the OU game. I really don't mind the ESPN + games but for ***** sake, don't make it difficult to find the reply

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I'm trying to find watch the Wednesday game replay on the Roku app,but I can't find it. I can watch ulthe Cincinnati game from a month ago but not the OU game. I really don't mind the ESPN + games but for ***** sake, don't make it difficult to find the reply

No don't submit yourself to this.
Unless you can go to about the 7 minute mark in the 2nd hald and watch that comedy of errors down to like the 6 minute mark. The rest of the game is really quite forgettable.

• Haha
Reactions: flynnhicks03

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
giphy.gif

OrangeCarrot

Jul 1, 2023
It’s on youtube under the channel draftmatic.

Reactions: 2122

OtownClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2021
I use the ESPN app on Roku as well. For future reference, the best way I have found to locate the replay of one of our games is to use the search feature and search Iowa State. Then scroll down past all the upcoming events until you get to the replays. It will be there not too long after the game ends.