ISO CYHAWK TIX

jcordova8

Social Media Director, Wrestling Beat Writer
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 1, 2016
Hello friends,

I have a group of friends looking for either 4 or 6 tickets for the CyHawk game. I told them I’d drop a note in here if anyone wants to sell their tickets for this game. Just shoot me a message and I can let them know! Much appreciated.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Hello friends,

I have a group of friends looking for either 4 or 6 tickets for the CyHawk game. I told them I’d drop a note in here if anyone wants to sell their tickets for this game. Just shoot me a message and I can let them know! Much appreciated.

Are there any hawk fans in this group? I've only got 2 and I'm using them so you can ignore this if you want :D

Cyride1

Aug 18, 2012
Hello friends,

Those won’t be cheap! I have 5 + parking pass…only sell for right price…section v row 4, and C4 parking pass

Last edited:

Cdiedrick

Jun 26, 2014
Hello friends,

For this many, good luck. Best advice I can give is check the ticket forum for people selling and be prepared to overpay or roll the dice and tailgate. I would then check with drunks before the game or scalpers once kickoff has happened. Believe me, been there done that and I’ve gotten decent deals after kickoff.

everyyard

Nov 24, 2006
www.cyclonejerseys.com
For this many, good luck. Best advice I can give is check the ticket forum for people selling and be prepared to overpay or roll the dice and tailgate. I would then check with drunks before the game or scalpers once kickoff has happened. Believe me, been there done that and I’ve gotten decent deals after kickoff.

Got into the 98 game at kinnick without a ticket even. After 1st quarter. Pre-9/11 security.

jcordova8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 1, 2016
Believe me guys I know it won't be cheap and close to impossible. haha I have to work so I told her I'd do her the solid of just asking!

jcordova8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 1, 2016
Those won’t be cheap! I have 4 + parking pass…only sell for right price…section v row 4, and C3 parking pass
If you let me know the price I will let them know!

jcordova8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 1, 2016
None of you will be surprised to find out my friends did indeed back out once they heard the prices like I warned them haha

• Friendly
Reactions: NWICY