ISU gear on sale

Chad

Sep 10, 2007
Ankeny, IA
I stopped at Strawberry Patch in Ankeny last night, and they have a pretty good sale on ISU items that aren't cardnial/gold or any kind of navy blue on the logo - for example this rolling duffle bag - Iowa State Cyclones Duffel Bag - was somthing like $34.00.

They also have seat cushions, i noticed that pop-up laundry basket/garbage container thing that would be cool for tailgaiting was only $14.00 or so - lots of other stuff that is so cheap that even though it has old colors/logo whatever on them it might be worth buying....lots of stuff from the Logo company.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
I thought they had a great deal on hoodies with the new logo. You can buy 1 get 1 at 1/2 off. They are priced at $24.99 which I've seen the exact same ones for as much as $42.99 so I got 2 for $37.50. The red ones look bad, the I is all gold but I got a gold and a grey one that looked good.

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
This is really a great time to get good and/or cheap Cyclone gear...Then next year its gonna be all about loading up on the new I-State stuff. Either way, the more cardinal and gold being worn around this state and the country, the better. Just don't become like hawk fans and wear the same black and yellow ratty t-shirt from the hayden fry era that is XXXXXL and shows off the hawk fan's how-you-say "front butt." God I had 3 people come into my place of business yesterday looking like that and i just wanted to laugh and then even cry a little bit in the name of their virginity...

DMBclone

Nov 27, 2006
Kansas City, MO
This is really a great time to get good and/or cheap Cyclone gear...Then next year its gonna be all about loading up on the new I-State stuff. Either way, the more cardinal and gold being worn around this state and the country, the better. Just don't become like hawk fans and wear the same black and yellow ratty t-shirt from the hayden fry era that is XXXXXL and shows off the hawk fan's how-you-say "front butt." God I had 3 people come into my place of business yesterday looking like that and i just wanted to laugh and then even cry a little bit in the name of their virginity...

I have a roommate who is a hawk fan. He only has one Iowa shirt and its a 1980 something gator bowl shirt. I swear just looking at it wrong and it might just fall apart.

cloneu

Jul 26, 2007
Urbandale
www.golfdsm.com
Either way, the more cardinal and gold being worn around this state and the country, the better.

I am wearing an ISU polo today at work, and it lead to talking to a couple guys in a meeting about their kids wanting to go to ISU or Stanford. I told them to send them down to Iowa State, its better then Stanford anyway.

BenEClone

Mar 21, 2006
Lincoln, Ne
I had a different experience. We live out of state and do our shopping on-line. There are good values on old logo and color items that we're passing up for Christmas gifts, prefer to wait for new logo and color. For us, the timing of the change had a significant impact on our Christmas shopping.

Mrs.ISUFan22

Dec 11, 2006
Grimes, IA
We ordered items from Signify for a gift for my nephew with the new logo and few items for ourselves as well. The stuff seems like good quality if you're looking for items with the new logo on it. :yes:

Mrs.

iowast8fan

Aug 3, 2006
Ankeny
For ISU/Iowa/UNI gear in the Des Moines/Ankeny area, you can't go wrong with the Strawberry Patch in Ankeny. Their selection is HUGE. It is my favorite store to shop for ISU stuff. They moved from a smaller store on State St. to a bigger location on Hwy 69, and are still lacking store space for all their merchandise.

cyfreddy

Oct 15, 2006
We ordered items from Signify for a gift for my nephew with the new logo and few items for ourselves as well. The stuff seems like good quality if you're looking for items with the new logo on it. :yes:

Mrs.

Did you have to order online, or can you go to the office, and get what you want ?

Landshark

Jan 23, 2007
Ankeny, IA
I was in the Strawberry Patch in Ames today, much better selection of ISU stuff than the store in Ankey imho. The 40% novelty stuff was awesome!!! Great stuff for tailgaiting!! I called my wife and begged her to let me "go nuts" but she denied me....so I went to Sports Page and they had some nice t-shirts for $10 plus 20% off, I bought 2 for myself.

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
I got a nice denim shirt at North Grand Strawberry Patch (in the middle of the mall) with the new logo for like $17.50. There were some great deals.