ISU @ Houston/Big Monday

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
their giving us false hope by saying Washington could be out, too. that would be a big loss for them. BUT

he'll play.

Honestly it feels like every time we have someone from another team out there ends up being someone else stepping up in that role that goes off for a million.

So if he plays, he plays.

4theCYcle

Jul 14, 2013
Urbandale, IA
Two really tough games in a couple of days. At least we play early on Saturday.

Get the W on Saturday, Shower, Ice, Rest, etc.
Sunday get a flight to Houston
Monday, play like road dawgs and beat the cougars.
nice break during the week to come home to beat WVU.
Ranked Top ~5, 10 days from now after beating Texas Tech, @houston, and WVU. 1st place in the Big12 with 4 games left.
ju

Yeah, that's a tough turnaround. We go from Tech at home to Houston. No joke. Houston goes from home game against Texas, to home game against ISU.

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

CY9008

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2010
West Des Moines, IA
Honestly it feels like every time we have someone from another team out there ends up being someone else stepping up in that role that goes off for a million.

So if he plays, he plays.
Agreed. Ala Tamin-less ISU @ TCU. Guys step up. I’d rather Washington play at 75%.

Was it TJ’s first year that Tech came to Ames with like 6 players and put up a hell of a fight? Different coach and 2 different teams, but expecting a dog fight.

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
I’m going to this game, and of course 8pm makes it almost impossible now.

• Friendly
Reactions: NWICY

ESciGuy

Mar 16, 2010
Joliet, IL
Wish I could. I've got a presentation I have to give in front of a couple hundred people Tuesday morning that I'm already anxious about. This should help calm my nerves. Probably not going to get any sleep.
No worries -- the adrenaline will kick in :)

CYDJ

Jan 12, 2013
While I want to win incredibly bad, I have to keep telling myself that it will be ok if we lose that game. We've overperformed this year and it's been an incredibly fun year, this one game won't define our season as coming in none of us would have expected to have a chance - and we have a good chance. Our guys are locked-in, bought-in, and geared up. It's going to be a tough game, but we can do this... and it won't end us if we don't.
No, no , no Jeremy. If we lose that game we suck again. Until we don't again.

That is the proper see saw to ride here.

;)

• Agree
Reactions: Jer and stateofmind