ISU-Oklahoma in game thread

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I want to know who kidnapped our team from last week and left us this team this week. I want to pay them a lot of $$$ and tell them they can keep that team!:smile:

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
At least you can say that ISU's given the "first punch in the mouth" today instead of receiving it. It's very nice to do that to a top-5 team who's mission this week is to "seek and destroy." :yes:

sdillon500

Sep 12, 2006
northern california
At least you can say that ISU's given the "first punch in the mouth" today instead of receiving it. It's very nice to do that to a top-5 team who's mission this week is to "seek and destroy." :yes:

No doubt. Like the announcer's said, Cyclones playing w/some pride right now. Glad the fans showed up to show support.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
All I gotta say is I'm glad I wasn't a player on either Sunday or Monday, whenever the day that Chizik went on the verbal tirade he no doubt went on. Without a doubt this team has a different attitude than last week. I'm pissed now that I chose Texas as the game I was going to go to this year instead of Oklahoma this week - this first quarter would have been worth the price of admission alone :sad::cry::arghh::frown: (all those were for me thinking that the Texas game was going to be better than OU)

sdillon500

Sep 12, 2006
northern california
We're really lucky Bradford's playing like crap. If he puts that pass to the endzone on target, it's a TD.

AND THEY STOPPED THE 4TH DOWN CONVERSION! TAKE THAT YOU ALFRED E. NEUMANN LOOKALIKE!