ISU Pro Day

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
A tweet from James Christensen, a New England Patriots draft analyst:

@NEPatriotsDraft WR Darius Reynolds had maybe the most impressive day. 4.55 / 6.77 3-cone / 35" vert / 10' Broad / 23 reps. Pats worked him out last week.

clone2011

Dec 11, 2007
stephen ruempolhamer ‏ @bigrump97
40 time - 5.1
pro agility - 4.8
3 cone - 7.85
bench - 29

I wish we could have redshirted Ruempolhamer...his numbers aren't bad but I think he could have used another year of development both on the field and in the weight room.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
From what I understand, he has had a lot of practice running fast...away from things...more specifically police officers.

Unfortunately he wasn't fast enough to get away.
He's gotta be faster than cops. Maybe his BAC slowed him down.

Unless there are multiple incidents we never found out about.

FarminCy

Nov 14, 2009
Nowhere and Everywhere

Great video, KO is a beast and LJ looks every part of an NFL athlete. And as others have said with his speed Latimer could end up getting invited to a camp and switch to LB, now if he can just keep his nose clean.

I had the opportunity to participate in a pro day and private work outs with two teams and that movie brought back a lot of memories both good and bad of those days. Every one keeps telling you to just relax and have fun with it but I was a nervous wreck and felt like puking the whole time. For some one like me I knew i had to perform perfect to even get a second look. The pro day went OK but the two workouts didn't turn out well. The first one my feet felt like they were made of lead that day and I didn't do well with their footwork drills (same ones that we did all season that I had zero issues with then) and the second I pulled my hammy about 1/3 of the way through and couldn't finish, needless to say my football career was done.

Regardless of how it turned out and how little of a chance I truly had it was a cool experience and one hell of a story I can tell my grand kids later in life.

Hopefully the guys that don't get a shot can also look at it as a life experience and realize even though you didn't make the NFL you still just did something that not many people can say they have done.

cyfan25

Mar 21, 2012
Outside of KO and LJ anyone else realistically see anyone getting drafted?

I can see Hayworth Hicks and Stephen Ruempolhamer getting drafted in the last round. Ruempolhamer has played on an injury all season and did a damn good job. He hit personal records during pro day coming off an injury and his numbers were better than those he went against, that says something. Hayworth is strong and has the ability to go far if given the proper recognition and placement

Daserop

Feb 9, 2011
The Bebop
After pro day here is how I see things panning out.

KO-2nd RD
LJ- 2nd - 3rd RD
Reynolds - 7th RD
Hicks, Latt, Rump - FA