ISU v K-State 11-4-22

Sobchakcyclone

Feb 8, 2010
Bowling Alley
We really got out coached tonight. That was terrible. They have 4 conference wins, and half of them are against us? This is a bad loss.

When we're up 18-14 in the third set, there is no way we should lose that set. To let them get on that service run was a joke. You can't will players to do something they're not doing. You put someone in who can. Fritz has, what, 7-8 players? Our problem is, coach has too many people to keep happy, but plays them at the wrong times, imo.

Royalclone

Jun 22, 2008
Lee's Summit, MO
Looks like the Wildkittens are our kryptonite this year. They went on their run after getting skunked in Manhattan. Let’s hope it just sets up another run.

ISU_Guy

Jul 21, 2021
Des Moines
That was a D- effort tonight that I witnessed. Were not focused and I also noticed goofing around in the huddle. Maybe that is a female volleyball thing as I saw kstate doing the same thing.
Had a great chance to finish 2nd in the league but have two losses against kstate which is unreal. they beat us 3-0 down there.

CyNews

Mar 19, 2021
That was a D- effort tonight that I witnessed. Were not focused and I also noticed goofing around in the huddle. Maybe that is a female volleyball thing as I saw kstate doing the same thing.
Had a great chance to finish 2nd in the league but have two losses against kstate which is unreal. they beat us 3-0 down there.
We’ll see if they can get back on track!

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Where would I find attendance for this match?

Help Support Us

Become a patron