ISU will shut down Kentucky and Debbie Downers

clonomaniac

Apr 12, 2006
St Louis, MO
Like I said, Fred will find a way. Enough with the downer talks guys. UCONN is not a bad team that we beat. We just played way better last night - in fact that was the best game I have seen Iowa State play in post season.

I think Fred also mentioned something about Sweet 16. I think we are destined. Let's go Clones!

In RW - we believe!

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
I have no question as to whether Freddie will put together a plan that gives this team a chance to win. He's proving to be an outstanding x's and o's coach. Offensively, he moves teams around like pieces on a chess board. Defensively, he adjusts his match ups as the game develops.

Kentucky will be difficult, very difficult, but if the guys execute, they win.

clonefanfvr

Oct 8, 2011
Like I said, Fred will find a way. Enough with the downer talks guys. UCONN is not a bad team that we beat. We just played way better last night - in fact that was the best game I have seen Iowa State play in post season.

I think Fred also mentioned something about Sweet 16. I think we are destined. Let's go Clones!

In RW - we believe!

I agree Go Cyclones.

:yes:

cyclone22

Sep 14, 2011
Ames, IA
Like I said b4, if Indiana and Vandy can beat Kentucky, ISU has a decent chance. We do not have as much size, but didn't seem to matter vs UCONN. We are playing on house money and I know we will show up and make it a game.

Only thing that would really make me mad is if the refs gave UK the game at the end or something (which I could see happening lol).

CLONECONES

Mar 15, 2012
RVA
Fred will draw up a plan to give our guys a shot at winning - he's def not going to sit back and let UK dominate