ISU's Recruiting plans: Travis Hines

3GenClone

Jun 28, 2009
Des Moines
Can we recruit Travis Hines to CF? He has been working his tail off lately. He has become my second source for ISU-related news.

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Can we recruit Travis Hines to CF? He has been working his tail off lately. He has become my second source for ISU-related news.

Hines is the man. I've said this since he was at Marshalltown, that he'd be a big-time college hoops writer some day. If we could afford him, I'd sign him up to work for us today. Trust me. Help us get about 3 more big advertisers and I'll make the offer right now!

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Hines is the man. I've said this since he was at Marshalltown, that he'd be a big-time college hoops writer some day. If we could afford him, I'd sign him up to work for us today. Trust me. Help us get about 3 more big advertisers and I'll make the offer right now!

Define big advertiser. Big might be a million a year or a million a month

bringmagicback

Dec 3, 2009
CF Resident Dog Lover
I happen to manage a fairly large portfolio of des moines area clients Chris. I will accept payment in the form of becoming the mod with the most power capable of banning mods..... Think about it.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
I happen to manage a fairly large portfolio of des moines area clients Chris. I will accept payment in the form of becoming the mod with the most power capable of banning mods..... Think about it.

I do know a guy but his budget is huge to some websites and small to others. He's been looking to advertise on a sports site (it isn't a local company at all). So that's why I would want to define big.

madcityCY

Nov 29, 2006
Madison, WI
Pretty sure he reads the board at the least... y'all are gonna give him a big head.

But yeah he's providing some awesome coverage. Hope he sticks around for a couple years.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Lol, he definitely reads the boards.

And I agree CW. I could see him doing big things with college basketball journalism someday.

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO
The Cyclones are tracking a number of prospects — both in 2014 and younger classes — but it’s clear based on their viewing schedule that Vaughn, Macura, Johnson, Travis and Abu are part of their wishlist as they look to fill at least two more spots in the 2014 class.

Sign me up for any combination of 3 of these guys plus Custer, although that would probably make my head explode.

I suppose sacrifices must be made though.

liljones13

Mar 27, 2006
Springville, IA
Son of a B.. I'm just a moron.. I knew they were both whitey's.. Its Nowitski or whatever that kraut's last name is that committed to Marquette.. THANKS CF for putting me in my place.