Jack Trice Jacuzzi

cydentist

Feb 12, 2012
I told my friend that back in the day, Jack Trice had a jacuzzi in the South end zone during football games and he clearly does not believe me (Sooners fan). I am trying to win the bet, but I just can't find any pics of the infamous hot tub. Does anyone have a pic they are willing to share to prove him wrong??

Reactions: FLYINGCYCLONE

letsCYber

Jun 11, 2010
U.S. of A.
I have a pic. It features myself, several women, but unfortunately extreme nudity. So I can't post here. Can't afford another CF suspension.

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA
I don't know about in the stadium, but we definitely had one for a few games a couple years back at our tailgate. We had it on a trailor pulled by our tailgate bus and run by a generator. It was awesome, until ISU made a rule saying no jacuzzis anymore while tailgating. We told them ok, that's cool, because ours isn't a jacuzzi, its a hottub!!!!

cydentist

Feb 12, 2012
YES! I know I was young, but I definitely remember one around there. Too bad there isn't any photographic evidence to show how ISU fans get down...

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA
Like a hot tub time machine?!

hot_tub_time_machine_movie_image_clark_duke_rob_corddry_john_cusack_rob_corddry_04.jpg

wright4cy

Jan 15, 2007
Boone
Heck yea had my Cyclone swim suit issued at the gate ! Yep ! Great time had by all ..Can't actually remember end of game ,but lots of fun ..

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
I may be mistaken, but I recall it being in the north endzone prior to the Jacobson building being constructed??? It wasn't too far behind the goal posts.
I remember it being in the south one. Just east of the goalpost. At the time I thought it was pretty cool. Now, not so much.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron