Jack Trice Seat backs?

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
How does one rent these? Last year we had seats at the end of the row and there was only enough room for half of one cheek...
If you buy a seat cushion that means the missing half cheek space will go to the other end of the row.Nebby use to have to sit their butts (about four or five cheekfuls) in the aisles routinely. They had 1920 cheek allocation sizes.

scottie33

Nov 25, 2006
Ames, Iowa
We didn't have these the first several years of our tickets but have ordered them this year. Too many times the last few years where the Wife and I are standing sideways just to watch the game.

Looking forward to it this year.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
You should be able to call the ticket office and inquire about them. The sooner the better because there is a couple week lead time to get them installed. They are well worth it IMO. Not only is your seat more comfortable but you won't get squeezed out of your seat area if your row is tight. The Iowa game alone last year was worth it as seems like everyone tries to cram a few extra friends in with them that don't have tickets with them.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Absolutely what everyone else said. The first year or two, we didn't get the seats. A plus-sized family moved into the seats next to us, and each time we stood & sat down again, we were pushed farther down the row. Some games I would be crunched into this little elf shape. The seat backs also help with controlling the kids & knees behind you. :)

BKLYNCyclone

Sep 16, 2007
Twin Cities, MN
Thanks all. Ordered from the website. For anyone else that may be interested, July 31 is the last day at the $40/seat rate. Goes up to $45 after that.

I'm a big guy, so hopefully this will establish my space without me offending anyone... Last year's issue seamed to be with an extra kid in the row.

CYvilEng

Aug 20, 2012
Des Moines
I guess I haven't actually ordered these yet. How can I find my season ticket account number? I found an account number in the ticketmaster account but it doesn't work. Is there a different number I should use?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron