Jackrabbits FCS National Champions!

• We Will Collective May Donor Drive - Last Day, Help Needed!

We're in the final hours of a critical push to signup donors for the May Donor Drive. Let your Cyclone friends know!

Please consider giving at We Will Collective.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Good for SDSU, I went their for 1 year. Hobo days is the only thing going on in Brookings.

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
SDSU 45 vs NDSU 21. The upper midwest does have great college football. Morningside and Grand View in NAIA to Wartburg in NCAA iii. And the Dakotas in FCS. And in 2023 add ISU with a revitalized coaching staff.
Interesting from a regional standpoint.
I don't know the history of smaller conferences and champions but noticed that Western Iowa played in the NAIA(?) title game this year.

clonerules

Apr 11, 2006
Once had an NDSU fan tell me that they started the 4th quarter 4 finger salute. She was dead serious too.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I managed to watch the start of NDSU's semifinal and they certainly seemed vulnerable to me when they went down 16-0 to start that game. Yes, they managed to come back but didn't seem as dominant as past Bison teams.

Despite daughter's BF being a big NDSU fan I'm okay with this result.

Reactions: Cyclonsin

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I managed to watch the start of NDSU's semifinal and they certainly seemed vulnerable to me when they went down 16-0 to start that game. Yes, they managed to come back but didn't seem as dominant as past Bison teams.

Despite daughter's BF being a big NDSU fan I'm okay with this result.

Lakesbison? :D :p o_O