*** Jadda Buckley commits to Iowa State ***

Kitkat

Apr 10, 2009
I don't think you can have too many good guards, and I think back to the time when a post like B. Wilkins had to bring the ball up court because we were thin at guard. I also suspect that some of those we have recruited, as MRed suggests, can play either point or the 2. Or if not, they will learn.

Royalclone

Jun 22, 2008
Lee's Summit, MO
I don't think you can have too many good guards, and I think back to the time when a post like B. Wilkins had to bring the ball up court because we were thin at guard. I also suspect that some of those we have recruited, as MRed suggests, can play either point or the 2. Or if not, they will learn.

Plus we were running low on blondes:smile:

Buckley, Attack claim AAU national title

JAFO

Oct 3, 2010
Iowa
Awesome! Welcome to the ISU family Jadda! I am a season ticket holder who will look

forward to watching you play. You made a great choice. Go Cyclones!

DrClone

Jun 13, 2009
Welcome Jadda. It's great to have you as a Cyclone! She's a good player and she's a winner! A great fit for our women's basketball program.

fccy

Dec 31, 2008
Forest City
Excellent. All I know is that when I happen to hear Mason City WBB on the radio, the ball is in her hand all the time (and it doesn't sound in a selfish way either).

twistedredbird

Apr 26, 2008
Midwest
very good get. could be another Iowa born legacy player on the team. The 2013 class could be another killer with Jadda, following, imo, the best two classes(2011, 2012) we have had in a long time. very happy fan here.

Sounds like we can return to the depth of guards we are used to. Though, I would like to see a 3 point shooting post player in 2013. Anyone know if Blais is a three shooter?

cydney

Mar 14, 2011
Congratulations to Jadda and ISU WBB! It's exciting to have the best player in the state ready to play for the Cyclones.

yCy

Apr 12, 2006
This is great news for ISU WBB! I really look forward to seeing you play, Jadda.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron