Jadda Buckley playing in Ames

IanSmith

Aug 9, 2010
Ames
Hey Cyclones Fans,

If you're not doing anything this afternoon, head over to the All-Iowa Attack basketball facility (right next to Sukup). Jadda Buckley and her teammates are playing a very talented North Tartan team featuring Rebekah Dahlman.

The game starts at 1 p.m.

Reactions: mj4cy

BenEClone

Mar 21, 2006
Lincoln, Ne
BF has been talking about getting started with July recruiting. It looks like he won't have far to go, at least for today. I wonder where he goes from here.

907CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 30, 2010
Northern Polk County
Trapp and Dahlman both play on that North Tartan team. That should be a great game between two of the top teams in the midwest.

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
Jadda Buckley was awesome in this game - outside 3's and taking it to the basket. AIA beats North Tartan in one of the best AAU girls games I have ever seen...and I've seen hundreds. Ally Disterhoft (Iowa commit) was good too, but Buckley... just tremendous. Best player on the court.

Last edited:

Jambalaya

May 29, 2008
Jada Buckley was awesome in this game - outside 3's and taking it to the basket. AIA beats North Tartan in one of the best AAU girls games I have ever seen...and I've seen hundreds.

Are we getting that European recruit eligible?

907CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 30, 2010
Northern Polk County
This game was a payback for All Iowa Attack because North Tartan handed them their heads in the Twin Cities about a month ago. It was a great game and I think this was the best game that AIA has played all summer. Buckley was the star.

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
Ian,
Did you get a chance to talk with her? Anything to that nasty rumor that she was going to change her commit?

IanSmith

Aug 9, 2010
Ames
Ian,
Did you get a chance to talk with her? Anything to that nasty rumor that she was going to change her commit?

Acoustimac,

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to attend. I haven't heard any rumors of her changing her commitment. And as far as I know, she is 100 percent committed to Iowa State.

Last edited:

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
AIA beat North Tartan by 12, I think. Buckely made an unbelievable double-pumper in the second half that left the Fennelly's just laughing. If she stays with her oral commit, we owe Lyndsey an awful lot...