Jalynn Bristow Transferring

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006
Mine wasn't given as an absolute. Point is I don't know and you don’t know.

You made a negative allegation in your “guess” that Bill Fennelly’s behavior was to blame. Pretty irresponsible to make a “guess” while alleging bad conduct. My “guess” is that Jalynn had made up her mind to leave but felt it best not to drop that bomb on national television. Which was the wise thing to do, especially for an 18 year old. Good luck to Jalynn. Hope she finds what she is looking for.

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Not so sure that Loyal is a good word to use as a transfer. Not that I have a problem with her transfering. Just really odd using the loyalty thing
I was as high on Jalynn as any of the five and it hurt to think she couldn't rise to the challenge of playing for a top BIG 12 team vs one of the lower tier. I hope she maxes her potential and gets to be with the familiar comforts of her Texan-based family, and friends, but she will have fans in Iowa too.

Reactions: qwerty

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
I was as high on Jalynn as any of the five and it hurt to think she couldn't rise to the challenge of playing for a top BIG 12 team vs one of the lower tier. I hope she maxes her potential and gets to be with the familiar comforts of her Texan-based family, and friends, but she will have fans in Iowa too.
Yep, but Lubbock is less than 3 hours from Holiday so if she was that homesick, it is very understandable.

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Yep, but Lubbock is less than 3 hours from Holiday so if she was that homesick, it is very understandable.
It sure isn't about success. TT beat us earlier in the season at United Supermarkets Arena, which was one of their high points. Over the last 20 years, they have had several twenty-win seasons in the early 2000s greatest under Coach Sharp and a couple later under Kristy Curry who then went to Alabama. Recently, TT has been down.

hiltonisheaven

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny
Perhaps some missed it but CW said Bristow to TT was rumored in Feb due to homesickness. Bristow has the athleticism to be great if she develops her game. Good luck to her.

For ISU, I hope Billy can find a similar athletic 4 in the portal to replace the hustle and rebounding.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron