Jayden Nunn Decommits

CyFy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 13, 2014
Huxley
This was a decision on purpose and I fully support it. He wants his guys and not just they previous coach that dug one of the biggest holes in ISU history. For all we know he did tell him the will talk later and it wasn't soon enough for Nunn.

tyler24

Jun 19, 2006
5 minutes to tell a young man that you have hard decisions to make as a new administration but will not be accepting the commitment to the previous staff.

It's ok because in less than a week we can kill the prebuilt "he's just such a great guy" excuse.
College athletics is a dog eat dog world. I get it both ways. Yes, it would be nice if he called and told him. However, TJ obviously has another plan and if Nunn isn't part of it, why waste the time? TJ has to worry about ISU and TJ, not Nunn. It's Nunns responsibility to worry about himself. Sounds harsh, but it's the truth.

cyclonehomer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2019
Again, literally no one is saying TJ should honor his commitment.

They are saying that they should leave things with him professionally. I’m sure we will hear that the kid is lying.
Yeah I'm guessing we either get silence or hear about why Nunn is lying. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Again, literally no one is saying TJ should honor his commitment.

They are saying that they should leave things with him professionally. I’m sure we will hear that the kid is lying.
People are struggling to understand you can have your guys but also not be a **** about it to the ones that committed that you don’t want.

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019
This was a decision on purpose and I fully support it. He wants his guys and not just they previous coach that dug one of the biggest holes in ISU history. For all we know he did tell him the will talk later and it wasn't soon enough for Nunn.
Nice word salad. But seriously, that is a move we would expect from a school like UNLV.

cyclonehomer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2019
College athletics is a dog eat dog world. I get it both ways. Yes, it would be nice if he called and told him. However, TJ obviously has another plan and if Nunn isn't part of it, why waste the time? TJ has to worry about ISU and TJ, not Nunn. It's Nunns responsibility to worry about himself. Sounds harsh, but it's the truth.
Because Jayden Nunn is a person who should be treated like a person who had made a commitment to the school and program. In no way am I saying TJ had to give him a scholarship, but ignoring the kid is a bad look.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron