Jayhawks, Again

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
Epic beatdown in the 2nd half!

Disgusting we lost to them in lawrence.

Win the last and at least a game in the tournament and I would hope we are locked in at a seed no lower than 7.

907CY

Jan 30, 2010
Northern Polk County
The Texas game was more exciting and thus more fun. All in all though I had a fun time at Hilton. It was great to see Bolte go out on top and with a good game. She has been struggling the last couple of times out. Senior night was a big shot in the arm for this team. We just need to stomp Missou and then we should have the 4th seed in the tourney. We are in the Big Dance and should win a few games. I could see the sweet 16 again with this team. Good game and the ice cream was cold. Go Clones.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Glad Kelsey could go out a winner at home. I'm so proud of Z's play today. She is capable of playing like this every game but never gets any opportunities. Glad she made the most of this one and hopefully opened the eyes of the coaches.

twistedredbird

Apr 26, 2008
Midwest
all in all I was impressed with most everyone tonight at some point:

Jess's aggressiveness to the hoop and hustle
Chaz hitting that open three on the kickout
Anna showing some strong post moves
Pop, well just being Pop
Bolte hitting her threes
Z playing like a stud
Harris playing well
Hallie playing strong
Loz not giving up and hitting some buckets late

kept thinking, hoping, Moody got real excited to make her mark at ISU.

Kitkat

Apr 10, 2009
I like Jess's effort too, but I think she needs to add another shot to her game and not just depend upon the drive to the bucket. She had a short pull-up jumper from maybe eight or ten feet last year, but I have not seen her use it this season. She along with Anna, Hallie, and Harris are going to have to give us more points to make up for the loss of #11; no single person can do it. And last night proved we can get those extra points from this variety of sources without factoring in the frosh who are unknowns anyhow. Future looking better and better.

Last edited:

twistedredbird

Apr 26, 2008
Midwest
just goes to show you want a higher level coach BF is. BH has high level recruits/talent, yet can't deliver. I can't see her staying at KU much longer with these results.