Job Oppurtunities at Iowa State!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDISU1

Apr 10, 2006
Oskaloosa, Iowa
Me and the wife have been thinking about moving back to Ames for awhile, and I would love to work for the university.

Thanks for the link buddy:notworthy:

TarHeelHawk

Oct 22, 2008
W. Des Moines
Reference to Chizik, or maybe you didn't get that. I guess the 4 years experience thing would eliminate one Turner Gill, wouldn't it?

TarHeelHawk

Oct 22, 2008
W. Des Moines
Bugger off...

And you wonder why folks rip on ya.

No I don't - it's because I'm a Hawk fan. C'mon, you people have been biting each others heads off since Friday. It was only a matter of time before someone else saw this and posted it. If a Cyclone fan had posted this, it would be hilarious and the "first laugh I've had all day." I get that - but since I'm an Iowa fan, and I posted it, I'm a ****.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
No I don't - it's because I'm a Hawk fan. C'mon, you people have been biting each others heads off since Friday. It was only a matter of time before someone else saw this and posted it. If a Cyclone fan had posted this, it would be hilarious and the "first laugh I've had all day." I get that - but since I'm an Iowa fan, and I posted it, I'm a ****.

I doubt it. You know I pretty much call it how I see it - regardless of fan allegiance.

This was a jerk post and you know it.

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
No I don't - it's because I'm a Hawk fan.

No, it's because you're a troll.

If you're looking to get a laugh, go post it on HN, I'm sure they'll all get a good laugh out of it while posing with stolen credit cards

Status
Not open for further replies.