John Calipari to Arkansas

NYCYFan

Mar 18, 2024
Just saw this, what a bombshell. Arkansas is a pretty attractive program and they have a rabid fanbase but I never in a million years envisioned Calipari going there. Shocker

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Really? Arkansas has Walmart and Tyson? **** us. We need some billionaire capitalist country rapist.

Which is why it’s insane they are not higher profile. Sounds like Tyson is giving 5 million a year to NIL for basketball only when Cal gets there. Which means we will all have to wait until Arkansas picks its players and everyone else gets the rest

• Wow
Reactions: Letterkenny

Bestaluckcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 25, 2009
Which is why it’s insane they are not higher profile. Sounds like Tyson is giving 5 million a year to NIL for basketball only when Cal gets there. Which means we will all have to wait until Arkansas picks its players and everyone else gets the rest
With Calipari in between you think the money ever gets to the players?

Reactions: GTO and Drew0311

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
I can't imagine that Hurley leaves UConn anytime soon. It's arguably the best job in the country although I'm saying this not knowing how high up on the NIL Totem Pole they are so maybe I'm off.

NIL is one thing, but that dude has it rolling. No way he takes any other job except maybe Duke some day. Or KU if Self retires. He is not taking a **** storm like Kentucky.

And he will soon be in the Big 12 anyway if Yormark has his way. :p