Joshua Jefferson has committed to Iowa State

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
By his name alone he is solid.

Joshua is best known as Moses' second in command who takes over and leads the Israelites into the Promised Land after Moses' death. Joshua is considered one of the Bible's greatest military leaders for leading the seven-year conquest of the Promised Land, and is often held up as a model for leadership

Jefferson President of the United States from 1801 to 1809
Thomas Jefferson was an American statesman, diplomat, lawyer, architect, philosopher, and Founding Father who served as the third president of the United States from 1801 to 1809

cyclonehomer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2019
By his name alone he is solid.

Joshua is best known as Moses' second in command who takes over and leads the Israelites into the Promised Land after Moses' death. Joshua is considered one of the Bible's greatest military leaders for leading the seven-year conquest of the Promised Land, and is often held up as a model for leadership

Jefferson President of the United States from 1801 to 1809
Thomas Jefferson was an American statesman, diplomat, lawyer, architect, philosopher, and Founding Father who served as the third president of the United States from 1801 to 1809
As a strong believer in name-vibes being important for athletes, I'm going to co-sign.

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
the hype train is at runaway speeds now I don't know if I've ever been this hyped up for an Iowa State team in any sport
Interestingly our 1995/96 team was picked for last in the Big 8. They finished second in the league and won the Big 8 tournament championship. Our 2000 team I think was picked 8th in the Big 12, and we all know what they did. I guess my point is you never know when it is going to be a great year or a let down. I'm betting on a great one for next year.