Jr. Cyclone Club Tickets

ISUKing

Apr 27, 2010
Ankeny, IA
I bought Jr. Cyclone Club tickets today for my 3 kids along with 2 parent passes. The process was pretty easy and I got an email confirming the order, but haven't gotten anything since about how to access the passes/tickets. I sent in an email to FEBO support and also haven't gotten anything other than the automated reply. Just curious if anyone else had purchased and if there was a lag before receiving the email about how to access via the cyclones app?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I bought Jr. Cyclone Club tickets today for my 3 kids along with 2 parent passes. The process was pretty easy and I got an email confirming the order, but haven't gotten anything since about how to access the passes/tickets. I sent in an email to FEBO support and also haven't gotten anything other than the automated reply. Just curious if anyone else had purchased and if there was a lag before receiving the email about how to access via the cyclones app?
Everything is electronic now. Week of the game.

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY

ISUKing

Apr 27, 2010
Ankeny, IA
Right, but what about all the softball, soccer, wrestling, etc....do I just get access to a flurry of tickets each week? There was a softball game today and I didnt see anything...

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Right, but what about all the softball, soccer, wrestling, etc....do I just get access to a flurry of tickets each week? There was a softball game today and I didnt see anything...
Don’t think they charge for softball do they? Kid will get a pass like our cyclone club card I would guess. Those will start with the new school year.

ISUKing

Apr 27, 2010
Ankeny, IA
I was just going by the info on the cyclone club website, made it seem like softball would need a ticket, maybe not. This is the first time I've done it, so just trying to figure out how to use it in general.

It also said no more cards, all electronic.

Jr. Cyclone Club members will continue to receive general admission to the following events: football (hillside seating), volleyball, wrestling, gymnastics, women's basketball, softball and soccer.