JTS construction webcam?

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
And on the north side of JT...Kaybos went up last week, they finished installing the tailgate center row tents within the last couple of days...

IT'S ALMOST GAME TIME...WOOT!!!!

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I see a fence on the other side of the "steps" that go through the middle of each hillside. I'm assuming that is how we will access the endzone section. However, will we be able to enter from the south entrance. It is looking less and less likely.

cyclonefreak5

Sep 25, 2010
Ames
If the cam stays live, I might be able to pull that off. I'll see what I can do

If you click "archive" on the right hand side, you can find a time lapse posted every single day. I know the camera takes a picture every 5 minutes for it and it would seem to reason it will be available on gamedays too.

scottie33

Nov 25, 2006
Ames, Iowa
Looks like they are installing auger cast today starting on the East end lower level. They have the grout pump staged on the higher elevation with concrete trucks backed up to it.

scottie33

Nov 25, 2006
Ames, Iowa
I'd say that answers the question of the footprint.

My guess is that the piers that they are doing now will end up being the column footings for the lower part of the upper deck structure and they will have "clusters" of piers on the higher shelf that would be for the column footings for the upper part of the upper deck structure.

Also, their nice looking sub-base is quickly turning to a mixture of rock, dirt, and grout :(