JTS Improvements - Want More

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Nice catch. We need to put Trice Stripes on everything. Such a cool and powerful, yet understated and timeless symbol.

I agree. I don't know if they have made that a secondary trademark, but it's a smart move if they did. That should be everywhere around the FB program. Understated is a great description.

GoldCy

Jul 11, 2016
Just curious what's wrong with that? It's the cheapest way to run lines (assuming water, power and maybe septic)
Sewer would seem beyond necessary. RVs can dump after they leave. Power is only thing I would think so noise from generators eliminated.

• Agree
Reactions: merx

Cyclonsin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2020
Savannah, GA
Sewer would seem beyond necessary. RVs can dump after they leave. Power is only thing I would think so noise from generators eliminated.
My understanding is that the RV park will only have electrical hookups. No sewer or water. Saves on costs, especially with it being in a flood zone.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012

At one time wasn't there talk about renting spots out during the summer and other off season times? I might be misremembering there has been a lot of different ideas floated over the yrs.