Just to break up the crickets on this forum

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
https://cyclones.com/news/2020/6/25/athletics-pollard-shares-message-to-cyclone-fans.aspx

The on-boarding process for other Cyclone sports to return to campus – volleyball, soccer, women's and men's cross country (July 6) and women's and men's basketball (July 15) – begins in earnest next month. All remaining sports will return to Ames in August. We are bringing teams back in a staggered fashion to avoid a large influx of student-athletes, which could put a significant strain on our department, university and community.

NenoFone

Feb 12, 2013
WDM
Hoping they can take down the curtain and let the VB crowd spread out a bit, rather than prohibiting fans all together. I will gladly wear a mask if I can still go to games. I'm a Rider grad and I would hate to miss Piper's senior season.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Hoping they can take down the curtain and let the VB crowd spread out a bit, rather than prohibiting fans all together. I will gladly wear a mask if I can still go to games. I'm a Rider grad and I would hate to miss Piper's senior season.

With only a couple thousand at a match there is plenty of room to spread out. I really think all the sections should be general admission anyway. So many empty seats in the reserved sections that could be used by single game attendees.

Royalclone

Jun 22, 2008
Lee's Summit, MO
Like every year, I'm anxious to see how the new players perform and fit into the system.

You're right though, the sports outside football and basketball should not have a problem with social distancing the their crowds.