J'Vonne Hadley (Curtis Jones' cousin) to have zoom meetings with Iowa State & MSU this week

Connor_Ferguson

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 9, 2019
J'Vonne Hadley, a Colorado transfer and cousin to Iowa State's Curtis Jones, will have zoom meetings with both Iowa State and Michigan State this week.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
If he is anything like his cousin, I hope we get him.

One of the under told stories of this season is the basketball intelligence of Curtis Jones. Whenever he is asked about a specific play in an interview, he is able to describe the entire situation on the court related to that play.

Texbudman

Nov 20, 2012
Arlington,Tx
If he is anything like his cousin, I hope we get him.

One of the under told stories of this season is the basketball intelligence of Curtis Jones. Whenever he is asked about a specific play in an interview, he is able to describe the entire situation on the court related to that play.
Curtis turned into the player I most trusted and wanted on the floor at all times. Even a little more than Tamin-who I love. Curtis is so steady and never seemed to panic

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
surprised he'd leave big role at CU, they were playing great in tournament. I see he's from St Paul.

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
Did he have a broken nose or did he just wear that face mask to be a badass and spread fear into opponents?

1711996875257.png

PickSix

Aug 25, 2013
Did he have a broken nose or did he just wear that face mask to be a badass and spread fear into opponents?

View attachment 126756
I could definitely be wrong, but I think I heard a commentator during one of their games say that he wore it at first due to an injury, then kept it on even after he was medically cleared to take it off.

So yes, I think he's a badass

Reactions: 2122

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Come on Curtis! Land him! That would be great to beat out Izzo for a recruit.
Also, Curtis Jones is going to be an all conference player next year.

Second half against Illinois running the three guards at the same time we got back in the game. Tough to imagine we won't play them together a lot next year. Tamin isn't long but is elite defending the point. Curtis and Gilbert can cover 2-3 of all but the absolute biggest teams.

If we did land this guy he's either a guard/wing off the bench like Curtis was this year or he's that 3rd guy and Curtis has same role of 30 minutes/game guy off the bench.

MushroomPinball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 4, 2017
I could definitely be wrong, but I think I heard a commentator during one of their games say that he wore it at first due to an injury, then kept it on even after he was medically cleared to take it off.

The Ol' Rip Hamilton

Reactions: dshindy

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015

Makes me think of a new enhancement to our uniforms for next year. It would make our scary defense even more intimidating.

1711999903066.png