K-State game in 2025 in Ireland (CONFIRMED)

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Add they must have ripped it off from Florida State and didn’t change the Seminole:p
I was just gonna post that. But they did buy a new domain name at least lol

Nor'easter

Sep 25, 2016
I was just gonna post that. But they did buy a new domain name at least lol

From the looks of it the tickets are only available via travel packages im assuming with flight tickets, so that sucks... maybe. Or maybe not.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Sounds pretty cool and I know I'm in the minority . . . but I just don't get excited about a Week 0 game in Europe.

I love going to away games, bowl games, and NCAA tournament games . . . so we will see if it grows on me.

Sparkplug

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Central Iowa
Gotta find a flight on an Airbus rather than a Boeing. Have to see what Aer Lingus operates. Otherwise flying on Connie Lingus.
I’m staying away from Aer Lingus. I don’t know of anyone that has had a good experience with them

danvillecyclone

Dec 8, 2011
Sounds pretty cool and I know I'm in the minority . . . but I just don't get excited about a Week 0 game in Europe.

I love going to away games, bowl games, and NCAA tournament games . . . so we will see if it grows on me.
So, what’s your excitement level for the game at Arkansas State?

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Im not understanding.

Please say.

I'm excited about all home football games, enjoy going to away games when I can, and love bowl games, the Big 12, and NCAA tournaments. However, I just don't feel it for taking a week in late August to go to Europe. Perhaps it is just the fact that I enjoy so much the start of home tailgate season and a game in Ireland would take away from the few weeks leading up to the first tailgate and home game.

P.S. It is probably just a matter of time before I warm up to the idea of going to a game in Ireland, especially if we are coming off hosting a home Playoff game.