Kane Seeley Senior Highlights

cyclonefreak5

Sep 25, 2010
Ames
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTAsbZRUw5E&feature=share]Kane Seeley Senior Highlights - YouTube[/ame]

Clones21

Jan 20, 2008
Des Moines
Good God Saydel is a horrible high school football program. They never have been good.(Saydel in the green and gold.)

cyclonefreak5

Sep 25, 2010
Ames
Good God Saydel is a horrible high school football program. They never have been good.(Saydel in the green and gold.)

I just looked up the exact numbers... Kane had 348 of his 776 rushing yards and 7 of his 8 touchdowns against Saydel. they are turrible

Peter

Feb 21, 2010
Madison, Wisconsin
Hard to tell how good this guy can be given the competition he we facing. However, I love how physical he plays...he absolutely crushes people. A year or two in the S&C program and he will be a beast.

heyguy85

Nov 9, 2007
Iowa
Have faith in the system. Kane is smart, athletic, and works very hard. He will make the most out of his abilities and I think he will contribute as a Jr. and Sr.

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
Just soak in everything you can from Knott and Klein this year while RSing. I honestly think Miller will be right in their class with them after they are gone if not this year, another guy to hang around after they go. He could develop nicely after a few years.

isuholder

Jan 31, 2012
Newton
Let's not forget a couple things...Kane was a fullback for a majority of the year at Perry, and it wasn't until he was moved to Tailback that the team started winning more games. Second, Kane is coming to Iowa State as a linebacker. Kane was at ISU camps and caught the eye of all of the coaches and was offered a scholarship at the camp. Lastly, Kane is undefeated in wrestling for the last two years (he was beat by a Nebraska kid, but that does not count on his record), so his toughness and tenacity are certainly attributes that Iowa State is looking for and is indicative a Coach Rhoads' "All In" theme.