NFL: Kansas City Chiefs Thread

• We Will Collective May Donor Drive - Last Day, Help Needed!

We're in the final hours of a critical push to signup donors for the May Donor Drive. Let your Cyclone friends know!

Please consider giving at We Will Collective.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Home:
Baltimore (week one)
Cincinnati (week two)
Denver
Houston
Las Vegas
LA Chargers
New Orleans
Tampa Bay

Away:
Atlanta
Buffalo
Carolina
Cleveland
Denver
Las Vegas
LA Chargers
Pittsburgh
SF 49ers

Hopefully split with Baltimore, Cincinnati and likely slip up against Houston or LAC.

Away is going to be tough. Hopefully get Atlanta early (Cousins off injury) and Cleveland late (they're always injured). 49ers rematch will be fun. At Buffalo again, neat.
@ Atlanta Week 3
Host Tampa Week 9
Host Vegas on Black Friday (Week 13)
@ Pittsburgh on Christmas Day (Week 17)

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Chiefs play a game every day of the week except Tuesday this season
The Saturday (12/21) Home game, followed by the Wednesday (12/25, Xmas day) Away game will be a challenge. This why they (some of them) get the big money!

Similar to a Sunday game, then a following Thurs. game. It is definitely odd though. The good news, they will have an extra several days before the second Broncos game on 1/4 or 5.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Will this be one of the first years that the NFL is doing some Saturday and Friday games? I can't remember.

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006
Will this be one of the first years that the NFL is doing some Saturday and Friday games? I can't remember.
They have been doing Saturday games after the college season since the 70s. The Black Friday games were a new thing starting last year I believe.

Reactions: t-noah