Kansas City roll call

CyNews

Mar 19, 2021
My apilogies
I would imagine that Dresser contacted every school he had friends at & worked to get their unused allotments
. My apologies as I was referencing Omaha. I think KC’s great for wrestling. Going!!!!

ZRF

Jan 3, 2015
Fingers crossed

I agree with the other poster, if you liked StL you will like KC.

As far as doing things around the city, it can be arguable depending on what one values. StL loses Cardinal games (which would be a tough do anyway) as a benefit due to the timing, but many attendees probably wouldn't have the ability to attend them anyway. City Museum is great, but more for kids, and a lot of things in and around the city are "better" for kids. As far as things close to the arena or DT for that matter, StL doesn't have much.

DT KC has 8-10 breweries and distilleries that are within walking range of the arena, with another 4-6 that are accessible by scooters or <5 uber/lyft rides. There are a lot more food options between DT, Crossroads, and River Market compared to StL as well. DT KC is >>>> DT StL. You should have a blast.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Okay, Just got an email that I can check into the hotel, but I have not received a confirmation number for it, so I can't. Are we going to get confirmation numbers for our rooms or do we just trust the process?

ACSlater

Nov 28, 2012
Okay, Just got an email that I can check into the hotel, but I have not received a confirmation number for it, so I can't. Are we going to get confirmation numbers for our rooms or do we just trust the process?
I’m assuming you are trying to
Check in online, Call the hotel an they can give you the confirmation number