Kansas on the 27th White Out

Ames

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 5, 2006
Agree on the stripes but the white out has been wildly successful the past two years. Check out Jacqueline's pics from the Texas game below...
This game looks like one where students had shirts given to them. Too much red anywhere regular fans sit. In person I don't think it's great. No idea what it looks like on TV.

Cyclonsin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2020
Savannah, GA
Also at the Texas game last season. I thought it went really really well. Wasn't 100% participation by any means, but it looked great in person.

• Agree
Reactions: CyPunch

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I have tickets to the game on the 27th vs Kansas, I see it's a whiteout game. Serious question, Do they provide white shirts or do we have to bring our own? Never been to a white out game before...thanks.
Wear your own. Student section and maybe the lower bowl might get shirts

Reactions: jay moe

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Just leave the doors on Hilton open...we will have a white out (in).

Was in the lower bowl for the Okie State game had a long sleeve T on you could feel the cool breezes wafting through Hilton that night.

Chitowncy

SuperFanatic
Jan 14, 2009
Ames
Trying to keep this on the front page as a reminder for tomorrow. WHITE OUT. Would be great to see all the fans decked out in White.

Biggest game of the year so far! Hope they continue to get bigger!

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Iowa Hawkeyes try this white out thing every single year and it never works. Wait I misunderstood. The crowd does the white out not the players. Not sure if Carver does the crowd white out. It's just the players.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Trying to keep this on the front page as a reminder for tomorrow. WHITE OUT. Would be great to see all the fans decked out in White.

Biggest game of the year so far! Hope they continue to get bigger!

The fact that this is the first time I'm seeing this doesn't bode well.....if the university wants to do it just provide shirts.