Kansas State fans are madder than I have ever seen

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Really, if you were going to do this why wouldn't you set up a camera with a telephoto lens in the ceiling of Hilton? They wouldn't be able to block you with personnel around the coach because you would be looking straight down at the huddle and you could see the play that is sketched up and finally nobody is going to be able to see the camera.

This is all the very dumbest of dumb.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
I watched the replay yesterday. I'm truly confounded how people can get so worked up over trivial matters. While I laughed at the people behind the bench when he got the "T", at the same time I was truly embarrassed how adults could behave so childishly. I guess I was just raised in an era with a little more respect and cordiality.

The last thing I'm ever going to clutch my pearls about is somebody making fun of a crybaby grown man acting like a crybaby.

He wasn't being profane, he wasn't throwing stuff or anything. The guy was making fun of him and doing a great job of it. I cannot imagine being personally embarrassed by it. ISU Jim Carrey is part of what makes our fanbase great.

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
Kansas State fans right now
charlie-day-its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia.gif

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
I've been to hundreds of college basketball games and Wednesday was the first time I've seen a team manager taking notes on the opposing team's huddle at mid-court.

A good friend in college was a student-manager for Larry and they never did this. I'm not sure if it's against any rules but it's definitely not normal/typical.
Was it your good friend's job to iron Larry's mocks or was it to keep his cup full of Natty Lite?

swiacy

Apr 9, 2009
Tang has done the impossible. He has pushed CC’s Ohio St flop off the CF radar and hogged the limelight. Until $elf shows up. Carry on.

• Haha
  • Funny
Reactions: aauummm and NWICY

Steve

Apr 11, 2006
Really, if you were going to do this why wouldn't you set up a camera with a telephoto lens in the ceiling of Hilton? They wouldn't be able to block you with personnel around the coach because you would be looking straight down at the huddle and you could see the play that is sketched up and finally nobody is going to be able to see the camera.

This is all the very dumbest of dumb.
We could go with the ceiling camera, but that might require too much effort. The current plan to distract the opposing team with a combination of the dance team, mop crew, and fan phones has worked so far. If some team is able to block out the distractions and notice the drone camera hovering 15 feet above their bench, then maybe switch to the ceiling plan.

Reactions: jcyclonee

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
Now that the national media is reporting the allegation, I think it's time that Jamie Pollard step in and give a public response. This is no longer a small issue that's gonna be resolved privately between two coaches.

The longer we remain silent, the more folks are gonna believe there must be some element of truth to the allegation.

ISU is gonna be on the main stage tomorrow with a nationally televised game on CBS, so Jaime needs to set the record straight quickly.

Last edited:

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Now that the national media is reporting the allegation, I think it's time that Jamie Pollard step in and give a public response. This is no longer a small issue that's gonna be resolved privately between two coaches.

The longer we remain silent, the more folks are gonna believe there must be some element of truth to the allegation.

ISU is gonna be on the main stage tomorrow with a nationally televised game on CBS, so Jaime needs to set the record straight quickly.
The second we respond, it's all that gets talked about tomorrow. If we let it go for now, it'll barely get mentioned. JP saying anything in the next 20 hours would just be a distraction. See how it progresses over the weekend, and if you need to say something on Monday, do it then.

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
The second we respond, it's all that gets talked about tomorrow. If we let it go for now, it'll barely get mentioned. JP saying anything in the next 20 hours would just be a distraction. See how it progresses over the weekend, and if you need to say something on Monday, do it then.

Barely get mentioned?? It's already being reported in regional and national media!

When someone makes a baseless allegation that your program is cheating, and the national media picks up on that allegation, you don't sit back and remain quiet.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007

He definitely will have the fans in Manhattan riled up for the rematch.

However, yes, he has just made it a little harder for himself on all of their remaining road games. Too tad tor tang!