Kansas State fans are madder than I have ever seen

joefrog

Apr 29, 2008
Clive, Iowa
There was probably something there bubbling under the surface. We just happened to be there when it exploded.

A lot of people don’t want to hear this but the holy roller **** doesn’t work for very long at 99% if P5 schools. That stuff grinds on 18-22 year olds when times get tough. they don’t want thoughts and prayers, they want X’s and O’s. If I’m on that team and the head coach thinks there’s only one leader and that one leader is Jesus Christ then I’m wondering who the **** is going to lead us during the game cuz Jesus isn’t the huddle.
Yes, they don't.

I am amazed at how open bigotry against people of faith is allowed on this site, as long as it is directed at the right target.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
I want to see the purple kittens ramped up at the beginning of the game thinking they are going to ruin Iowa State's championship chances only to see the arena empty at the end with maybe some boos at how bad the team is playing.
I want every chair occupied to watch us celebrate.

Mr.G.Spot

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2020
Yes, they don't.

I am amazed at how open bigotry against people of faith is allowed on this site, as long as it is directed at the right target.
JF - there is no bigotry on this site against people of faith. It's actually encouraged by many on here. I think people of faith need a safe room! Hahaha

I am waiting for the anti-faith people to tell us what they think about Campbell, Heacock, Pollard, Scheelhouse (sp), Purdy, and the roughly 85% of FB players that pray before a game.

For the record, I am definitely more spiritual than religious, if that makes sense. Sorry for the one post hijack.....back to the normal topic.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
At the risk of caving this thread I will respond to a post that against my better judgement I read even though I have the poster blocked.

Even many people of faith like me, find his in your face, faith for commercial purposes tacky and tasteless.

Please let's not continue down this lane and keep this thread out of the Cave.