KCCI is making me angry...

• We Will Collective May Donor Drive - Last Day, Help Needed!

We're in the final hours of a critical push to signup donors for the May Donor Drive. Let your Cyclone friends know!

Please consider giving at We Will Collective.

dustinal

Nov 14, 2006
...and you wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

Today marks the third week in a row that KCCI is not airing the Chiefs game. I don't care if they suck, I want to watch my team! :realmad:

And I'm too cheap to get NFL Sunday Ticket, so don't even put that out there as an option.

thunderdave

POOTMFS
Apr 14, 2006
TEN (7-6) vs KC (4-9)
or
JAX (9-4) vs. PIT (9-4)

I think the answer is in the records of the 4 teams.

MattMishler

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 19, 2006
Sunday Ticket is the answer. Watch any game you want. Just means I get absolutely nothing done on Sundays except watch football. But I am fine with that!

dustinal

Nov 14, 2006
TEN (7-6) vs KC (4-9)
or
JAX (9-4) vs. PIT (9-4)

I think the answer is in the records of the 4 teams.

I understand that, but like I said--I don't care!

I realize they'll probably get more ratings with the Jax/Pit game...I'm just being selfish. :skeptical:

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
...and you wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

Today marks the third week in a row that KCCI is not airing the Chiefs game. I don't care if they suck, I want to watch my team! :realmad:

And I'm too cheap to get NFL Sunday Ticket, so don't even put that out there as an option.

KCCI has to play the game that will draw them the most ratings... And it aint the Chiefs

dustinal

Nov 14, 2006
KCCI has to play the game that will draw them the most ratings... And it aint the Chiefs

I know, I know...

I guess I'm just in a *****ing mood this morning.

But if KCCI thinks it isn't worth playing, why is every other market around us playing either the Chiefs game or the Pats?

NFL TV Distribution Maps - CBS Week 15

I know I'm not going to get my way on this...it's just frustrating.

And before anybody else does it for me, I'll just do it myself...

2950.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
Going to a bar is your only solution. Might as well get dressed and head out. If you are a diehard Chiefs fan, this will be no big deal for you.

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
When you get destroyed by the Broncos the week before, you dont deserve to be on TV.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
You cannot blame any channel if they decide not to carry your game. Especially now that you can watch every game in HD just by spending the $$ on sunday ticket.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron