Keeler Blog Poll

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Aside from Keeler's ******* comments-

Assuming the big 12 completely fell apart, and the big 10 was not an option, id say take the remainder of the big 12 teams and grab some MWC teams. Look at the MWC facilities, we fit in much better there than say, the mac (where we'd have the largest stadium of our own - other than temple who uses the eagles stadium), or C-USA, which is primarily a southern conference. Do what we can to hold onto an auto-bid.

DRCHIRO

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 13, 2008
I hope people do not actually vote on the poll.

Last edited by a moderator:

jsmith86

Dec 5, 2006
Cedar Rapids
My vote is for any conference where we can take people like him who seem to think there is only one team in this state and move them somewhere like wyoming, or north dakota.

Edit: or nebraska :jimlad:

trevn

LIV Tour DJ
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Eastern Iowa
Keeler isn't a Hawk fan...he has taken plenty of jabs at them when he has had a chance. Keeler takes a jab at anyone and everyone for whatever reason. That's just what he does. I don't respect it, and it doesn't sound like many on here respect the way he does things either. Someone has to be reading what he writes though, because he still has a job.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Keeler isn't a Hawk fan...he has taken plenty of jabs at them when he has had a chance. Keeler takes a jab at anyone and everyone for whatever reason. That's just what he does. I don't respect it, and it doesn't sound like many on here respect the way he does things either. Someone has to be reading what he writes though, because he still has a job.

Yes, and look at how many visits to the RAG site he drove today! I'll admit I fell for it.:no:

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
I wish people wouldn't even click the link to give traffic to that POS's blog.

I would question why the Register would employ someone like that...then I remember, its the Des Moines Register.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I haven't followed this stuff at all until yesterday. Thank god, I haven't.

If the Big 12 falls apart, which I think is fairly unlikely, we will end up somewhere. I would suspect at that point that some teams like us, the Kansas schools, some of the Mountain West schools would go form our own conference.

I suspect that when it is all said and done, we will still be part of the Big 12. It will probably be a weakened Big 12, but that benefits us anyway since we aren't a leader to begin with.

superdorf

Oct 1, 2007
Des Moines, IA
www.superdorf.com
I haven't followed this stuff at all until yesterday. Thank god, I haven't.

If the Big 12 falls apart, which I think is fairly unlikely, we will end up somewhere. I would suspect at that point that some teams like us, the Kansas schools, some of the Mountain West schools would go form our own conference.

I suspect that when it is all said and done, we will still be part of the Big 12. It will probably be a weakened Big 12, but that benefits us anyway since we aren't a leader to begin with.
And the rich get richer...