Keep getting thrown out

kcclones

Mar 23, 2006
Kansas City
Working ok from mobile but Chrome won't keep me logged in. So can't see what we're new posts or post. Have to do from mobile

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
It's not just you mom. I've been getting logged out sporadically as well.
The main reason I'm glad to see others have the same problem is because last time this happened, it was a virus or malware thing on my laptop and I had to send it in to HP to get it debugged. I wasn't looking forward to having to send in my tower. :D

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Guys when we made the changes to the ads last week (that has improved performance drastically) we switched to an SSL server. My guess is that your machines are viewing CF as a "new" site, which is why you're being kicked out. This happened to me for a few days too and got better. Let me know if this is still happening for you at the end of the week. Thanks.

kcclones

Mar 23, 2006
Kansas City
Guys when we made the changes to the ads last week (that has improved performance drastically) we switched to an SSL server. My guess is that your machines are viewing CF as a "new" site, which is why you're being kicked out. This happened to me for a few days too and got better. Let me know if this is still happening for you at the end of the week. Thanks.
When it was happening to you and you put in your credentials did it actually log you in? Even when I put them in CF isn't registering that I am logged in. The login button is still at the top.

• Agree
Reactions: cyhiphopp

kcclones

Mar 23, 2006
Kansas City

FYI-- I just tested using CF from safari on my computer rather than chrome and the log-in works as it should. It is something with chrome that is causing issues on my side.