Keep up the close games

• We Will Collective May Donor Drive - Last Day, Help Needed!

We're in the final hours of a critical push to signup donors for the May Donor Drive. Let your Cyclone friends know!

Please consider giving at We Will Collective.

CyFamilyMom

Dec 14, 2013
My husband gets so nervous during these close games, he starts cleaning the house. Last night he vacuumed the entire upstairs, did 2 loads of laundry, and cleaned my daughter's room. Keep up these close games (as long as they are wins)!

Ry4Cy

Nov 4, 2010
Ankeny
Dang your house must be spotless after all the close games we have had. He may run out of things to clean.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
I almost couldn't watch the last minute of the game. I usually watch with my father, and he was walking around cleaning, eating, drinking, whatever he could do to avoid the TV LOL!

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
We have earned these close wins considering all of the close losses we had last season.

Blandboy

Mar 31, 2006
Bettendorf
My wife can't watch close games either; she leaves the room. I think they're fun. Therapeutic, too. They help cleanse plaque from your arteries ... if you don't have the big one!

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
It would have been entertaining to have video of spousal unit & I watching the football game against Nebraska a few years ago...that crazy one where we beat them in their own house?

We tried to sit and watch...we really did....
In reality we were pacing, jumping up & down, standing two feet in front of the tv screaming (as if they could hear us!)...ANYthing but sitting. I even had the marshmallows out...but somehow we didn't need them. :)

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
It would have been entertaining to have video of spousal unit & I watching the football game against Nebraska a few years ago...that crazy one where we beat them in their own house?

We tried to sit and watch...we really did....
In reality we were pacing, jumping up & down, standing two feet in front of the tv screaming (as if they could hear us!)...ANYthing but sitting. I even had the marshmallows out...but somehow we didn't need them. :)

I don't blame you. The whole time I was waiting/expecting the hammer to drop, but the only thing that was dropping was the football during Nebraska's offensive possessions.