Kent State at UCF

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Been that way for about a decade or better now.

Knee pads don't really do much.

Exactly most knee injuries are ACL's, MCL's, etc stuff that knee pads aren't going to prevent.

Getting hit directly in the knee is about as probable as getting hit directly in the nuts. Yeah it happens but not enough that the risks out weight the mobility issues.

Uncle Paul

Jul 28, 2023
UCF's secondary is slow and UCF's O-Line is not very good but Plumlee can run but can he do that for 12 weeks with out getting hurt?

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Exactly most knee injuries are ACL's, MCL's, etc stuff that knee pads aren't going to prevent.

Getting hit directly in the knee is about as probable as getting hit directly in the nuts. Yeah it happens but not enough that the risks out weight the mobility issues.

The legend of Roger Craig was how he'd knock people out with his high-kneed running style.

I guess they didn't work very well, haha.

• Haha
Reactions: isufbcurt

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015

I'm sure you're right. I just never thought I'd see the day when basketball shorts are longer than football pants. Like I said, I'm getting old.

CY88CE11

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 25, 2012
The Des
I'm sure you're right. I just never thought I'd see the day when basketball shorts are longer than football pants. Like I said, I'm getting old.
Lucky you, basketball shorts are getting shorter again.

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
Lucky you, basketball shorts are getting shorter again.
Bet basketball shorts won't get as short as when I wore them in high school. We all looked like a bunch of Daisy Dukes with striped sweat socks that went above our knees. Now that was an awesome looking uniform. :)

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron