Kirk Herbstreit and Erin Andrews?

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
So Marty and Miller were discussing this today. Apparently this is old news but Kirk won't be doing Gameday on Thursdays this year. The rumor is he and Erin may be fooling around so this is ESPN's way to keep another sexual harassment mess like they have had with Mike Tirico, Woody Paige, and a few others out of the spotlight.

I find this (note who the pic is of at the top banner and enjoy the Erin photos): More Erin Andrews Ogling - Pictures at SidelineHotties.com - Dedicated to the Gorgeous Female Reporters That Works the Sideline of Sports Events. and I had to do a google but there are several things out there about Kirk calling Erin "poopsie" once. Marty had the best joke today. Something like "Erin and Krik are playing some touch football, Erin is hiking the ball and Kirk is under center." Ha!

All I have to say if Kirk is really fooling around with Erin is "good job outta you!" lol

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
ESPN has so many employees that act like high school jocks. I wouldn't want to be a woman around that campus.

Drive4cy

Nov 17, 2006
He's a dirtbag for doing that being married with kids, but I imagine that would be very tempting. Horrible job outa her if she allowed things to happen.

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
Imagine the college girls that throw themselves at Kirk...

And a lot of guys are married and do this sort of thing...so I'm not really too shocked here.

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
What was the deal with Woody Paige and Tirico? I keep hearing their names but with no explanation with what happened.

And don't forgot about Harold Reynolds too. :no6xn:

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
I'm not sure about what Paige did but Tirico supposedly followed this woman around drunk 1 night through Bristol is what M&M were saying yesterday. Just do a google on ESPN sexual harrassment and all kinds of stuff comes up.

Here's something on Reynolds and a mention of Tirico: C.W. Nevius.blog : There's no problem at ESPN, sweetie, just ignore it Funny how Tirico and Marv Albert both have had their problems but both went on to have some high-level announcing jobs.

pulse

Mar 24, 2006
The rumor is he and Erin may be fooling around so this is ESPN's way to keep another sexual harassment mess like they have had with Mike Tirico, Woody Paige, and a few others out of the spotlight.

Paige and Tirico had a fling? Ick.

Klubber

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Aurora, IL
Interesting. I remember a couple of years back on Sat.'s Gameday, Herby and Jill Arrington seemed to get pretty cozy at times. Jill left Gameday the following season. Where is Jill these days? I always thought she was smokin'.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Interesting. I remember a couple of years back on Sat.'s Gameday, Herby and Jill Arrington seemed to get pretty cozy at times. Jill left Gameday the following season. Where is Jill these days? I always thought she was smokin'.

Not bad either I agree...

C_arrington_i.jpg

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
No, not bad at all.

But whoooo-eeeeee coach

BTW, I don't get to watch ESPN often, don't pay much attention to these things. Until you guys brought it up, didn't even know who this gal was. So I guess what I'm saying is thank-you. :wink0st:

ivon_gaete_021.jpg

Last edited: