Klieman to Iowa?

ScottyP

Special Teams Coordinator
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 24, 2007
Urbandale, IA
Kirk will likely do some shuffling to appease the fans but nothing will really change. Brian will get transitioned to a run game coordinator or co-offensive coordinator. The bigger issue is that it is still Kirk's offense so whomever is calling the plays, it will be the same thing. Criticizing Brian and the offense will just make Kirk dig in his heels even more.

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
Waiting for Surly to start arguing with the Iowa fans on here
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Iowa just needs to find another strength and conditioning coach with proper knowledge of pharmaceuticals and they'll be back to their old self. Hopefully one that's not a racist POS, but that's not a deal breaker for them either way. No need to change anything else.

• Winner
Reactions: DurangoCy and jmb

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Has Doyle resurfaced anywhere after his 24 hour employment by Urban Meyer?

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
With what's coming to the B1G with the chance of even finishing in the top 5 being dimished, it would be hard to want to go there.
The money is going to be so much better than what K-State could pay to keep him happy. He could come home, and get paid. Seems like a no brainer to me. FWIW, Klieman doesn't really scare me. Sure, KSU has been pretty good this year, but if they were say, 3-3 instead of 5-1, his seat would probably be getting a little warm.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Has Doyle resurfaced anywhere after his 24 hour employment by Urban Meyer?

I could have sworn I saw him in the Charlotte airport the Thursday before the Baylor game wearing a Texans shirt but couldn't find anything online linking him to them.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron