KRNT Reuniting Marty & Miller

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Can’t imagine a “prominent national “ sports personality wanting to work with Deace unless he is a has been. Then again JM probably considers himself a “prominent national” sports personality after his short stint on big 10 network and is going to make a comeback
Jon was awful on the B1G channel.

• Agree
Reactions: CycoCyclone

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
He’s changed. There’s no way he can keep Gilead out of the conversation at this point. Fully lost to the dark side.

I don't know what Gilead is and I'm pretty sure I'm fortunate to be ignorant on the subject. I find Deace great when he sticks to sports and repulsive in just about any other subject matter.

• Agree
Reactions: CycoCyclone

capitalcityguy

Jun 14, 2007
Des Moines
I don't know what Gilead is and I'm pretty sure I'm fortunate to be ignorant on the subject. I find Deace great when he sticks to sports and repulsive in just about any other subject matter.

I don’t want to send this thread to the cave so not going to put direct link but google Steve Deace walks out of CNN HLN’s interview.

capitalcityguy

Jun 14, 2007
Des Moines
FWIW....Jon Miller was on Ken Miller's show this afternoon on 1700am. Said Deace will be doing some sportstalk again in the near future. Will be paired with a "prominent national" sport's personality..

didn't provide any other details.

Wow...found it. Definitely a predominate name/personality.

6ccc2514-otc-lp-headerimage.jpg

https://get.crtv.com/otc/

• Informative
Reactions: khardbored

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Wow...found it. Definitely a predominate name/personality.

6ccc2514-otc-lp-headerimage.jpg

https://get.crtv.com/otc/

The description of the show:

"If you're like us and you're tired of the constant politicization of everything in sports, we've got the show for you. Join MLB legend Curt Schilling and CRTV host Steve Deace weekday mornings for 20 minutes of every sports topic they can get to. It's time to put the sports back in sports talk."

Neither one of these 2 can keep their opinion on politics out of anything. This is comical! Lol!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron