KSU hillsides for sale

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Thank you for your wise purchase. Sunshine and butterflies were expected, but it did not work out. Yet, by Friday, we should feel confident again. After all, it is a home game.

DreamyCy

Nov 13, 2013
Someone bought 10 off stubhub from me for 55 including fees I got 40s this morning. A dude listed 20 of them for a buck below mine so I dropped them 10 bucks and they sold. Im not as desperate as my post indicates but I did snag up way too many over the summer when they were sub 20 bucks and none of my friends want to go since its at 11am if it was a night game Id know a lot of people who would still go.

Think the game will actually be close too the team will play hard after the humiliation to a 1AA.

Seriously if we won yesterday I would be cashing in and hills would be going for 150 on stubhub I am pretty damned butthurt about it regardless and if I went and Rohach didn't start I'd walk out of the stadium immediately. KSU and ISU have hardcore fanbases with the limited supply this game would cost more than theirs against Auburn is I wouldn't be shocked if it went up to 200 to get in the door if yesterday was a W.

Would not have happened. For good seats sure but to get in the door? Not a chance.

Oct 10, 2012
Des Moines
Would not have happened. For good seats sure but to get in the door? Not a chance.

I dunno any big game between big time P5 teams usually gets up there if Mizzou for example hosts Bama its about 200 to get in the door. Supply would be about 100-150 tickets come Monday and I think that is around where you'd see the cheaper tickets. I might be stretching it but next week would have been very pricey with a W.

Last edited: