KU gives Bill Self & Assistant a 4 Game Suspension

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Especially since the IARP disagreed with the NCAA in regards to Adidas being a booster.

The key point in U of L’s case appears to be whether or not the Adidas employees involved in this scandal could be categorized as school boosters. The NCAA argued yes. The IARP disagreed.

Sad day for the KU haters.
A chicken **** call if I have ever seen one. Not a booster when you have a vested interest in the success of the program? Give me a break.

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
A chicken **** call if I have ever seen one. Not a booster when you have a vested interest in the success of the program? Give me a break.
They have never been held to be be boosters. If they had been, ISU wouldn't have been able to recruit certain players that played for Nike sponsored AAU teams. They main reason for NIke or Adidas or any company paying them is in their own self-interest.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
They have never been held to be be boosters. If they had been, ISU wouldn't have been able to recruit certain players that played for Nike sponsored AAU teams. They main reason for NIke or Adidas or any company paying them is in their own self-interest.
I guess I don't get why a school wouldn't be able to recruit players who played AAU ball for a booster? Didn't ISU recruit players who played for Dicksen Jensen's AAU team?

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Give me a ******* break.
Seems to me it helped him. Quite a bit.
The private jet for personal use is an added bonus.
I feel sorry for the dude. I don't know how he will recover.

• Puke
  • Haha
Reactions: nrg4isu and LSGOST8

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron