KU on a Winning Streak

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
I have read that KU has a really good RB named Pooka Williams...so there's that.

They play @ Waco next weekend. Best shot at a CONF win for both teams.

delt4cy

May 11, 2006
Atlanta, GA
Yeah ....... let's hold judgement until they get through 3/4 Big 12 games. After Baylor it gets real for them.

Could be perfect scenario though. They string together enough wins to keep Beatty in place (4), but every year his job status is a cloud over the program and recruiting suffers.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
So is Baylor now the worst team in the Big 12 this year?

It's weird, I might be less concerned about KSU than KU this season.

I will wait until they play Baylor to believe they are nothing more than slightly better. Glad they have a couple wins this year. They have been the laughing stock of college FB for the last 3 years. Guess Rutgers or Illinois will take their place. Not real concerned about them against ISU. Sounds like they almost exclusively run the ball. The Clones seem to defend that fairly well. Might see a lot of that 4 man front against them.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
I don’t think you want Beaty getting enough wins this year to save his job because that likely means that ISU lost to him.
He will beat Baylor and will be 3-9 this year. He will still have his job at 3-9. Can’t go through coaches every 2 years and expect to get out of the ******** KU is in.

• Agree
Reactions: RonBurgundy

ChampFantana

Jan 30, 2009
He will beat Baylor and will be 3-9 this year. He will still have his job at 3-9. Can’t go through coaches every 2 years and expect to get out of the ******** KU is in.

1. I doubt KU beats Baylor. KU is a 9 point dog.
2. 3-9 isn’t going to get Beaty another year.
3. This is Beaty’s 4th year, not his 2nd.

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
I don't see how Beaty keeps his job after this year. They have a new AD, but Beaty hasn't gotten them anywhere. It will be a time for a change.

However, if the coaching market for KU is not favorable to them, then he might be able to hold on. Remember, he was a position coach at Texas A&M before becoming the head coach at KU. It could be another tough go for them.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
Kansas is 2-0 vs. FCS teams this year while Nebraska and Florida State are both 0-2. Just sayin...