KU vs KSU Brawl

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
I'm not taking sides. I'm just here for the inevitable surly vs randomfan fight
tenor.gif

legi

Oct 31, 2008
Maple Grove, MN
Then again if DeSousa just makes the block and walks away nothing happens. But he couldn't do that could he

Will see what happens, but if guys who threw punches and pick up chairs don't miss multiple games then Bowlsby best find a new job.
But, but, but he was disrespected when KSU player stole the ball from him. What a *****. Who gives a **** if he stole the ball... it meant nothing. Give him the ball yourself if he wants it that bad and then laugh at him.

• Informative
Reactions: clfanatic

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
**** that, don't even run down the court.

KSU douche goes for the steal, down 19 with seconds left.
KU Douche runs down the court to swat the ball so they win by 19 and not 17
KSU douche lips off to KU douche that swatted his douchey shot

you get the picture

You are right

But the competitor in him triggered , he got embarrassed, have no problem with either play, yes stupid to steal it like that but there is time on the clock.

Both plays were within the rules, the problem happened once the violation of rules occurred.

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
The closest I can think of is Cincy-Xavier. For reference, the Cincy player who landed the punch got 6 games. A couple other players on Cincy got 6, and some Xavier players got 4. One Xavier player got a game for calling his team “gangsters not thugs” in the postgame press conference.

Our new football strength coach was the Cincinnati Men’s basketball team strength coach during this fight. Got his two front teeth knocked out. Has some fake teeth there now. On the latest WRNL Podcast, Marchie has a story about him being the assistant strength coach at Illinois regarding taking his fake teeth out during extreme workouts.

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
well the competitor in him triggered , he got embarrassed, have no problem with either play, yes stupid to steal it like that but there is time on the clock.

Both plays were within the rules, the problem occurred once the violation of rules occurred.

Yeah, the block was fine given the steal, but after was not. And to see people use unsportsmanlike play as an excuse for assault, well...

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Tait also tweeted that this all happened in KU’s handicapped section.

I also thought that was their handicapped/special needs section, but didn't see any wheelchairs so I wasn't sure. Yet another reason why this could have been much, much worse.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
One more reason to not leave games early!

I wonder how many KU fans who left early will go to work tomorrow and claim they saw the brawl in person.