KU's Mason gets called for an offensive foul

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
I didn't see that
I didn't either, but if that's actually what happened, I still want to know why that's a difficult call to make considering the ref's primary job there is to have eye contact on the inbounder and his defender.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
I didn't either, but if that's actually what happened, I still want to know why that's a difficult call to make considering the ref's primary job there is to have eye contact on the inbounder and his defender.
Apparently no one saw Adrian drop a shoulder check on Jackson to send him sliding across the floor on one of Grahams big threes, either.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Shocker. When I get home I will go through the dvr and count the number of times WVU steps on the line like that. With their pressure, my guess is that it is more than once.
While you're at it, give me a full physics and geometry report on how Adrian kicked the FT rebound out of bounds without catching it first. I simply could not understand what happened there to result in him completely missing the ball with his hands.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
The feet over the line happens more than people think. It rarely gets called and all that happens is they tell the player to back up.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Apparently no one saw Adrian drop a shoulder check on Jackson to send him sliding across the floor on one of Grahams big threes, either.
That wasn't the only time Jackson was sent to the floor, he caught a pass while flat on his a** late in the game... With no defender within 10 feet of him. It is just contagious for him to spend more time on the floor than standing, or...?

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
While you're at it, give me a full physics and geometry report on how Adrian kicked the FT rebound out of bounds without catching it first. I simply could not understand what happened there to result in him completely missing the ball with his hands.
I think his floppy mop of hillbilly hair got in his eyes.

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Tom Davis's teams did this regularly and rarely got called for it.

I really don't think it gets watched very closely.
I believe the NCAA started enforcing the rule because Tom Davis's teams were doing it so often. Obviously, they've gone back to allowing it for KU teams.

soSELFish

Feb 13, 2016
I still cant believe all of your bandwagon fans decided to leave so early.
I was at the Iowa St / KU game this year. Everyone near me left and so did many others. Good try. Sorry 10 or so out of the 16,300 left. There is so much little hand syndrome on this board. Its too good!

• Dislike
Reactions: Cycsk

CarlHungus

Feb 19, 2012
Ankeny
Impressive comeback.

Somewhat related, did Kansas fans set the booing noise record last night? I know they tried early and were close, and were going to try again later.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Impressive comeback.

Somewhat related, did Kansas fans set the booing noise record last night? I know they tried early and were close, and were going to try again later.

Last night, the KU fans had more of an angsty squeal going on when they were mad at the refs. Very feminine fan base.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
How bout you post proof. Your counting isn't proof enough for me.

• Creative
Reactions: cstrunk